RARE Porsche Factory Original Parts Catalogs & Porsche 912 Owner's Manual
See Description Below
- Condition see photos and description
- Size see photos
- Shipping Contact us in advance to discuss shipping and if approved, do NOT pay your bill until shipping has been added!!
- Location Main Basement
- Lot # 25
- System ID # 35882972
- End Date
- Start Date
Parts books were published by Porsche for use at dealer's parts counters for ordering parts. Because of this, they can be hard to find.
According to DerWhite's 356 Porsche Sales & Technical Literature book, we believe the following to be in this lot:
- Factory original 356-C supplements to the T-5 parts book. (See pg 141 in DerWhite's)
- Factory original 356 B T-6 supplement to T-5 parts book. (See pg. 139 in DerWhite's). Top cover is missing.
- 356-A Parts Book - The cover looks like a Stoddard reprint cover according to DerWhite's book (p. 134), but there is no Stoddard logo as DerWhite's says there will be. It is in a 3 pin binder and appears to have the original factory pages/dividers. Also appears to have 620+ pages and some are yellow as mentioned by DerWhite's. Back cover is missing.
- Early Factory Original 356-B T-5 parts book. Two pin binder. Cover is somewhat rough by pages appear in good condition.
- Porsche 912 driver's manual with maintenance record, Blaupunkt Auto Radio Bremen instructions, Porsche service book ... all in Porsche cover/holder
Similar Books Sold in Sotheby's Auctions. One such link is: https://rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/po18/the-porsche-70th-anniversary-auction/lots/n0047-porsche-356-bc-workshop-manual-and-spare-parts-catalogues/725447